Getty Images logo

Fire broke out at an old man's house in Turkey's Bolu

BOLU, TURKEY - JANUARY 17: 83-year-old Ali Mese carries a cat saved from a fire by firefighters during snowfall as firefighters try to extinguish the fire broken out at old man's home after he tried to light a heating stove with gasoline in Mudurnu district of Bolu, Turkey on January 17, 2018. (Photo by Ilhami Cetin/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images)
BOLU, TURKEY - JANUARY 17: 83-year-old Ali Mese carries a cat saved from a fire by firefighters during snowfall as firefighters try to extinguish the fire broken out at old man's home after he tried to light a heating stove with gasoline in Mudurnu district of Bolu, Turkey on January 17, 2018. (Photo by Ilhami Cetin/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images)
Fire broke out at an old man's house in Turkey's Bolu
PURCHASE A LICENCE
How can I use this image?
£375.00
GBP

DETAILS

Restrictions:
Contact your local office for all commercial or promotional uses.
Credit:
Anadolu / Contributor
Editorial #:
905965332
Collection:
Anadolu
Date created:
17 January, 2018
Upload date:
Licence type:
Release info:
Not released. More information
Source:
Anadolu
Object name:
AA_17012018_675253
Max file size:
2835 x 2126 px (24.00 x 18.00 cm) - 300 dpi - 1 MB