Plaza fire : News Photo

Plaza fire

Credit: 
Kansas City Star / Contributor
A group of Kansas City, Mo. firefighters walk into the charred wreckage of JJ's Restaurant carrying a stretcher on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. A natural gas leak turned into an explosion that leveled the building on Tuesday evening. (David Eulitt/Kansas City Star/MCT via Getty Images)
Caption:
A group of Kansas City, Mo. firefighters walk into the charred wreckage of JJ's Restaurant carrying a stretcher on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. A natural gas leak turned into an explosion that leveled the building on Tuesday evening. (David Eulitt/Kansas City Star/MCT via Getty Images)
Calculate priceView basket
Date created:
February 20, 2013
Editorial #:
162206988
Release info:
Not released.More information
Restrictions:
Contact your local office for all commercial or promotional uses.
Licence type:
Rights-managedRights-managed products are licensed with restrictions on usage, such as limitations on size, placement, duration of use and geographic distribution. You will be asked to submit information concerning your intended use of the product, which will determine the scope of usage rights granted.
Collection:
McClatchy-Tribune
Credit:
MCT via Getty Images
Max file size:
3,000 x 1,699 px (105.83 x 59.94 cm) - 72 dpi - 1.69 MB
Source:
McClatchy-Tribune
Object name:
1007464100

Keywords

This image is subject to copyright. Getty Images reserves the right to pursue unauthorized users of this image or clip, and to seek damages for copyright violations. To learn more about copyright and Getty Images’ enforcement program, click here. Availability for this image cannot be guaranteed until time of purchase.
A group of Kansas City Mo firefighters walk into the charred wreckage... News Photo 162206988Burnt,Carrying,Emergencies and Disasters,Firefighter,Group,Horizontal,Kansas City,Rescue Worker,Restaurant,Stretcher,USA,Walking,WreckPhotographer Collection: McClatchy-Tribune 2013 MCTA group of Kansas City, Mo. firefighters walk into the charred wreckage of JJ's Restaurant carrying a stretcher on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. A natural gas leak turned into an explosion that leveled the building on Tuesday evening. (David Eulitt/Kansas City Star/MCT via Getty Images)